Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm BACK!


So for no particular reason, I have been absent from my blog for awhile... but now I'm back! Let me catch you up on what's been going on with me for the last two months. (Brace yourselves) I had my portfolio show, it went well. I graduated, amazing. I became unemployed, lame. The job search is long and annoying, of course. I managed to secure some freelance work, sweet. Memorial Day passed, now it's hot. Twitter brings me much pleasure, follow me! www.twitter.com/slickrich85 . I have lots of free time, I've lost some weight. I saw Lady GaGa in concert for a second time, got a cameo on a video with her. Kylie Minogue announced her first US tour, going to see her October 12th.

So I think that is a pretty good in a wrap what happened to me in the last two months, nothing too fancy. Well I hope you guys enjoyed that and keep looking here for more updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment